About this package.
Minimum Pax : 1 Person
The word ‘Dayang Bunting’ means ‘the pregnant maiden’. From a certain angle, the undulating hills of the Dayang Bunting Island resembles a woman in child-bearing posture, who conceives after dipping in the lake in the southwestern part of the isle. Hence the locals name this island Pulau Dayang Bunting or The Island of the Pregnant Maiden. they would become fertile once they take a dip into the water of the lake.
Places visit included:
- Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Island)
- Tasik Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Lake)
- Eagle watching and feeding
- Beras Basah Island
Things to take note:
1. Recognize your van driver's face as you need to know which van to hop on to drive you back to your hotel from the jetty.
2. Remember your boat number as you will need to know which boat to board when picking you up from Pregnant Maiden Island and Beras Basah Island.
3. Bring some money along with you as there is enterence fee for Pregnant Maiden Lake. (RM6 for foreigner and RM3 for locals).
Tips: Bring more money if you wish to kayak or paddle in Pregnant Maiden Lake or play water sport at Beras Basah Island.
No Reviews Yet
Dayang Biru was established in 2008. Started with one branch 2 workers. Today Dayang Biru have expended to two branches. We provide most of the activities you can find in Langkawi.